Petite Shoes Size Guide
If you're not sure which ladies shoe size to choose for your petite feet, our guide is here to help. Whether you're simply looking for an international size conversion chart or would like to know how to measure your feet and find your ideal petite size footwear, look no further than PiccolaShoes' ladies size guide.
If you haven't shopped with us before, we recommend you follow the below guide and reference the size guide listed on individual product pages for the perfect fit. This will not only ensure your new petite shoes fit like a glove but also reduce the risk of any foot injury or discomfort. If in doubt, please get in touch with us and we will be able to help you choose the right size in your preferred style.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET IN 4 EASY STEPS:
- Find a hard, flat surface.
- Stand barefoot on a piece of paper, drawing the shape of your foot accurately with a pencil at 90 degrees (you may wish to draw both feet as each foot may slightly differ in size).
- With a ruler measure each foot from the heel to the end of the longest toe as accurately as possible. For foot width, measure the widest part of your foot.
- If you drew both feet and the dimensions differ slightly, choose the measurements of the bigger foot.
|Foot length (cm)||20||20.5||21.5||22.5||23|
TOP SHOE FITTING TIPS:
- Measure your feet at the end of the day as generally they swell a little after all day walking.
- Measure your feet bare unless measuring for sport footwear where you tend to wear socks.
- Most of us have one foot that is larger than the other, so fit your shoe to your larger foot.
- Pointed toe shoes have less room and may feel smaller.
- Select a size that allows for minimal slipping when walking.
- Don't buy shoes that feel too tight and expect them to stretch to fit.
- Try your new shoes at home on a carpeted surface to make sure they feel comfortable.
- Block heels are generally more stable and comfortable to wear than stiletto heels.
- If you are looking to add a little bit of hight but value comfort, try kitten heels.
- Invest in shoes made from breathable material, like leather. This helps air to get in and out of your shoes and prevents overheating and skin irritation as well as ensures comfort and durability of your shoes.
If ever in doubt choosing the right shoe size from our store, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to recommend both the right style and size.
Your petite feet will thank you for it. Happy shoppng.